AnYme app can stream thousands of episodes for you where you will able to watch them without any charge and do not get frustrated with any type of ads.
It is similar to AnimeDLR application which will give you the taste of watching cartoons, movies, web series very easily at home in a charming environment.
Anime videos are usually made for Japanese people. From the nineties, its journey began and its popularity is continuing to grow still now.
When you search on the Internet, you may find many anime websites and various types of apps in the Play Store or iTunes store.
However, this app is the most popular of all and its usage is very simple.
Take an idea about it from the table below,
|Total Downloads||112 Thousand +|
|Requirement||Android 4.1 +|
|Updated On||23 May 2020|
It is the best smallest application to watch live anime HD videos.
What Is AnYme
AnYme is an Android-based application which can stream for you to watch videos, cartoon, drama series, web series and many more.
Basically, it shares anime videos.
You can watch live anime videos or also you can keep them by downloading for watching in your free time.
In the beginning, we said that it is very popular and its navigation system is quite simple. The best part of this app is that you can save watched videos.
So, by this feature you can easily avoid any watched season. With any external video player watch the latest videos from this app.
Each app has its own features, it’s no exception compared to others.
Android users on our website feel that before using an app or game you must read all the features of that apk.
The only feature can give you the power to run the apk file on your smartphone. So from the below, read some specific features of this application.
- No ads or block specific ads while watching
- Watch latest videos in any quality and format like 720p or 4K
- Download all episodes in your SD Card or Internal Storage
- After watching an episode it will save in your MyAnimeList automatically
- Check all information about anime from the description box
- Get recommendations while watching a video
- Turn on the notification to getting new episodes
- By clicking the random button get the next series easily
- Delete any shows from your list which you do not like more
- An external player will help you to watch videos live
How To Download
Installing something from the Play Store is relatively straightforward.
But when you go to download and install an app or game from outside the Play Store, you can’t do it.
To fix this problem, you’ll need to change some parts of your phone’s settings. Check out the tutorial about it from the below,
- Go straight to your phone’s setting, and enable the “unknown source” option from there.
- See above, there is a button called download. Click on it.
- Depending on your internet speed, the apk file will take a while to download. So wait.
- Once downloaded, click to open this apk.
- Hit the install button and wait a few seconds until install processing complete.
When it’s done, you will able to use it on your device.
This is just an AnYme app that will help you watch your favorite anime cartoon or anything.
Since you can stream them so you do not need to download any videos on your SD Card or Internal Storage.
If a video you like too much, however you can share it with your Instagram, Twitter or WhatsApp friends. Maybe, they will enjoy watching your shared video.
Comment here if you face any problem to download this application on your device. We will replace the link as soon as possible.